Sales Assistant - Home Furnishing
This sales support position focuses on the management of customer orders from development through the start of production. This position requires regular communication with clients and with our design and production departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate with the right attitude. We need someone looking for a great career opportunity.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with Salesman to effectively manage large account base and delivering superior customer service
- Assisting Salesman with all correspondence, including email
- Build strong relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Monitor competitive product offerings
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests; including billing inquiries, relevancy issues, etc.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Collaborate with production with weekly follow up on the status of orders
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales
- 2 years experience assisting Account Executive
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized, and have strong mathematical ability.
- Intuitive/creative thinker
- Professional demeanor
- Problem identifier and solver
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is preferred