City: Los Angeles, 90012, United States
Education: High School or equivalent
Minimum experience: 3-4 years
Dates: From 09-11-2017
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
We invite you to join our journey. The Gucci Sales Assistant is a team player that contributes to the achievement of the store/department sales objective, delivering the highest standards of Client Experience and providing overall assistance to all store team as needed.
- Provides the best service, assisting the store team and clients through the selling ceremony
- Welcoming, understanding customer's needs and orienting them into the departments
- Providing support while clients trying the products on
- Serving as a liaison between the sales team and the clients
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction
- Packing and providing support during payment Stock & Inventory Management
- Support colleagues with product replenishment and stock activities, to ensure store efficiency Visual Management
- Ensure that products are ready for sale by following visual guidelines Administrative Activities
- Support colleagues with administrative activities, to ensure store efficiency
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail or hospitality
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work retail hours, including evenings and weekends