SALES & SERVICE SUPERVISOR, MEN'S - POLO 5TH AVE
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of product, brands and international markets.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to
achieving our business objectives and our overall success. We
offer exciting career opportunities and are always searching
for the most talented people to join our team.
Purpose and Scope:
Lead the sales floor to ensure a consistent memorable customer
shopping experience using the highest standards of service
excellence while building client relationships and upholding
our cultural ethos. Partner with Department Manager to learn
the role of a leader, in order to positively influence sales
team and drive sales.
• Takes a proactive approach to self-development and actively
gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
• Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and
• Action and commit to all training tools provided (service
excellence, product knowledge, etc).
• Supports and promotes new business initiatives to create a
positive reception from sales team.
• Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity,
honesty and respect for others.
• Build on personal professional sales experience to become a
more knowledgeable and effective store leader.
• Upholds customer service and training standards in the
store. Exemplify excellence in customer service
responsibilities. Identifies and communicates training
needs to management.
• Consistently builds and develops a proactive clientele
business through social engagement and relationship skills.
• Consistently deliver value added services to enhance
• Maintain merchandise in accordance with the Company’s visual
• Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all
merchandising activities including but not limited to daily
stock maintenance, product transfers, folding and floor
• Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
• Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen
• Meet and exceed personal sales and SPH goals.
• Opening/closing procedures of store, complete returns and
exchanges in the absence of a manager.
• Partner with managers in checking task tracker and retail
web for updates weekly.
• Utilize the CEM role. Manage, mentor, and coach sales team
to take a proactive approach to expand their clientele and
• Support the management team with the maintenance of daily
tasks. Communicate tasks and follow up to management and
• Must have a minimum of 3 years retail experience preferably
in a luxury market.
• Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team
• Goal Oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the