- Responsible for reviewing and translating analytical data into actionable tactics and
providing recommendations to support an assigned retail.com manager.
- Will be part of the e-retail team which is responsible for the development of online strategic plans across brands, and will provide actionable insights with regard to their assigned retailer.
- Gathering competitive intelligence and analyzing impact on the market
- Providing analytical support at the product group level
- Identifying business opportunities based on findings from specific business data sources
- Working with the cross functional partners to deliver insights on performance online
- Enabling the success of the Retail.com Manager by providing tactical analytical support of the customer
- and product group
- Providing analytics to support the tracking and monitoring of ROI of merchandising spend
- Facilitating the development of online merchandising plans that are aligned with marketing and sales
- objectives by providing tactical analytical support
- Providing analytics to support pre-program, program and post program (or launch) plans
- Providing analytical data to support strategic brand or retailer initiatives
- Supporting the field sales execution of customer specific business plans and initiatives by providing
- analytical data
- Assisting in tracking of owed media performance, search performance at retailer and in the tracking and analysis of sales metrics at the product group level for internal and external purposes.
- 2+ year’s analytics experience in ecommerce
- Ability to utilize both internal and syndicated data systems and access, interpret and draw accurate
- conclusions to make the case for a plan of action or decision.
- Ability to utilize the analysis of a variety of sources of data to develop solid, actionable
- recommendations that address specific goals/objectives and tell the business story.
- Possesses ability to positively influence buyers, decision makers and internal business partners up one
- or more management levels to achieve OGSM, customer business volume plan and positively impact
- decision making
- Demonstrates an ability to create fact based presentation to translate sales data to achieve objectives
- in line with the customer strategy
- Flexibility to travel as required.
JBCStyle is the leading full-service search firm owning the niche industry of fashion recruitment. Our expertise is in corporate and retail roles worldwide.
Follow along on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Glassdoor for more updates!