SMCP North America, business unit of SMCP Group, lead the development of Parisian brands Sandro and Maje in North America. It directly operates 129 points of sales in the US and Canada, and gathers about 450 staff.
With three distinct contemporary Parisian fashion brands, SMCP is a global leading company in the accessible luxury sector. The Group operates 1,176 points of sales and its brands are present in 35 countries worldwide as of June 2016. Evelyne Chetrite and Judith Milgrom founded Sandro and Maje in Paris, in 1984 and 1998 respectively and continue to provide creative direction for the brands. Claudie Pierlot was also founded in 1984 by Madame Claudie Pierlot, and acquired by the Group in 2009.
Main Job Objective: This position is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to our retail network and SMCP regional and group initiatives.
Working hours: 24 hours/week
· Act as support to the Retail team
· Support development and distribution of bi-weekly Newsletter
· Support management of weekly expenses
· Support management of weekly reporting
· Education/Experience: 1+ year experience in a corporate retail office
· Previous retail experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· InDesign and Photoshop skills a plus
· Advanced Excel skills preferred
· Detail oriented
· Organized; resourceful
· Social perceptiveness
· Sense of fashion; knowledgeable of fashion industry
· Strong oral and written communication skills