REGULATORY TECHNICIAN - Luxury Apparel Brand – DOE
Luxury Apparel Brand in Piscataway, NJ, has an immediate need for a Regulatory Technician to support their team on a temporary basis.
In this role, you will review all labels for compliance, work to register all cosmetics to the FDA, and provide support to the Regulatory Affairs team. The ideal candidate for this role is an organized team-player that can effectively balance multiple priorities. This is an exciting opportunity for a process-oriented professional to partner with a renowned luxury brand!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining logs of registered and delisted formulas in FDA’s Voluntary Cosmetic Reporting Program
- Communicating with Marketing on launch calendar updates
- Cross-referencing quality assurance products with internal database
- Responding to consumer requests on ingredient listings
- Assessing products for trends and claims
- Maintaining up-to-date OTC drug spreadsheets
- Assistingwith shipments from France
- Running reports in Excel
- Responding to inquiries in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry required
- At least 1-2+ years of experience
- Chemistry background preferred
- Ability to read complex legal language
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
This position is for 2-6 months with an immediate start. Please submit your resume to be considered.