HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and
lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for
extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics,
processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to
encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside
the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity
and performance and result in products that are sold in 126
countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
This position is responsible for implementing visual
merchandising directives, window installations and maintaining
visual standards across all BOSS POS in the North West region
of the United States, in adherence with HUGO BOSS visual
standards. This territory consists of Directly Operated
Stores, Directly Operated Shops, and Wholesale Shop in Shops.
• Routinely travel to directly operated stores, directly
operated shops and wholesale accounts to execute and
maintain HUGO BOSS visual standards
• Communicate, develop and train Specialists, Brand
Ambassadors and Managers on HUGO BOSS visual standards
• Full merchandising and display changes in directly operated
stores, directly operated shops and wholesale accounts.
• Lead all visual display campaign (window installations)
execution and process in all stores within territory
seasonally. This includes project coordination with window
installation, execution teams, and liaise with global
window design team.
• Bi-weekly mannequin looks change in all stores windows with
strong attention to detail in styling, composition, and
• Create bi-weekly and monthly monitoring reports for all POS
including façade overviews and in-store merchandising by
evaluating and summarizing product data and trends while
building a strong territory archive.
• Partner with local retail management (Regional Director,
Area Manager, Store Managers, Selling and Stock Associates)
to drive top-level execution and promote strong sales
results in the market while adhering to the brand VM
• Partner and communicate with Sales Executives to create
wholesale strategies in territory
• Partnership with corporate store planning team to achieve
visual merchandising operational objectives by working
routinely to coordinate merchandising plans, action plans,
and small fixture updates.
• Assist Visual Manager with additional on-going projects
(press days, seminars, market, new shop install, new store
openings, special and celebrity events)
• Maintain awareness of store VM products inventories, manage
VM orders and maintenance.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably
with a competitive luxury brand
• Exceptional visual standards and the ability to execute
Germany’s visual direction
• Ability to manage, oversee and follow through on projects
• Ability to travel independently (50% travel)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Available to work flexible hours, as needed, including early
mornings, over-nights, evenings and weekends
• Able to travel using various forms of transportation such
as: airplanes, trains and buses
• Possess a driver’s license and have the ability to drive to
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders.
• Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team player
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions
in an international environment. If you are interested in the
fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would
like to get to know you.
The HUGO BOSS Group and its brands
HUGO BOSS is growing
For many years now, the Group has ranked among the global
market leaders in superior fashions – and been progressively
extending this position.
Today the fashion group generates sales of 1.75 billion EUR
with a workforce of more than 10,000. Flanking highly developed
product competence and excellent logistics as cornerstones of
this continuing success is a global marketing network powered
by a comprehensive knowledge of markets and consumers in over
Further indicators of the Group’s strength are the high number
(over 1,500) of HUGO BOSS Stores operating worldwide, and the
more than 6,500 other partner POS venues. Consistent,
innovative visual merchandising and efficiently implemented
marketing measures serve to reinforce the image of both the
Group and its brands.
The BOSS and HUGO brands cover all the major fashion segments
for men and women. Additional product groups such as shoes and
accessories, fragrances, eyewear, children's wear, and watches
complement the individual collections. This broad based and
well structured platform enables HUGO BOSS to offer each of its
target groups the fitting outfit for every occasion.
Sorry, applications for this position are not being accepted
through www.StyleCareers.com. To apply for this position,
please apply directly at our website using the link below.
Please be sure to choose StyleCareers.com as the referring
HUGO BOSS is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer