REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Specific Responsibilities :
Li & Fung, has a sales opportunity within its division, Catalyst, a world leader in providing security tag products and equipment to retailers. We are seeking qualified professionals for placement as an Account Executive in the U.S. New York and New Jersey region. The position of Regional Sales Manager will require frequent domestic travel within the assigned area and will comprise approx. 75% of the workweek.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage key accounts in assigned territory as well as develop prospective accounts to achieve designated sales quotas.
- Interact with all levels of account associates from store level to Senior Management to ensure proper service levels and product expectations are met.
- Visit account store locations for purpose of product performance evaluation and determination of issues/solutions at least 3-5 times annually.
- Visit Corporate/Division contacts for purpose of product performance evaluation and determination of issues/solutions at least 7-10 times annually.
- Present new product solutions pertinent to account needs/issues.
- Ensure adequate forecasting so stock levels are maintained to properly service account needs.
- Provide quotes as needed.
- Manage receivables and address aging as needed.
- Visit store locations and evaluate product sales opportunities in order to assess and properly prepare offerings and solutions.
- Conduct cold calls/email campaigns to adequately market and generate appointments to key prospects.
- Analyze/evaluate the competitive landscape in order to develop comparative alternative solutions for offering.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business or related security/criminology field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales with retail background supplemental
- Proficient with Microsoft office and general computer skills
- Able to perform extensive travel- 75%
- Excellent people, communication, planning, organization, and math skills a must