Perry Ellis International is looking for a results driven
Recruiting Manager who is passionate about finding and hiring
the best talent. The position will develop and oversee the full
life-cycle talent acquisition program including sourcing,
interviewing and hiring candidates for our Corporate
Headquarters ensuring PEI has the talent to meet current and
future business needs. Join a friendly and fun team that aims to
make an impact at a fast-paced environment!
* Develop, plan and execute the full cycle talent acquisition
strategy for our corporate headquarters.
* Source, interview and hire candidates for all level positions
within Merchandising, Planning, Design, Marketing, Finance,
Information Technology, Human Resources and others.
* Build and develop a talent pipeline through constant
networking efforts with potential external candidates. This
includes but is not limited to attendance of professional
networking events, career fairs, and others.
* Provide metrics on average open to fill time, quality of hire,
volume of candidate sources, and others as needed.
* Educate hiring managers on recruiting best practices and their
role in supporting our hiring practices.
* Manage Recruitment process for our Internship Program.
* Oversee and develop College relationships with local and
industry related schools.
* Maintain contact with external recruitment agencies and
temporary staffing firms as needed, as well as oversee our
temporary employee process.
* Draft job descriptions, company collateral and other
* Manage relocation process.
* Partner with Immigration counsel on visa sponsorships.
* Inform and update Executive Management regarding status of
open positions and all recruitment initiatives when needed.
* Manage, develop and mentor direct reports.
* Other responsibilities as required
Want to learn more about Perry Ellis International? Review our
corporate page at www.pery.com
* 5-8 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate
setting. Industry experience preferred.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
required. Professional Human Resources Certification or
Master’s degree preferred.
* Heavy sourcing and hands on experience filling challenging
roles including identifying passive candidates from mid-level
managers to senior executives.
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing
employment policies and practices.
* Experience working with an ATS is required. Taleo Business
* Must be able to work well independently within a team
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with a passion for
* Must be flexible with ability to multi-task in a fast-pace
* Strong sense of urgency.
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. is a leading designer,
distributor and licensor of a broad line of high quality men's
and women's apparel, accessories and fragrances. The Company's
collection of dress and casual shirts, golf sportswear, sweaters,
dress pants, casual pants and shorts, jeans wear, active wear,
dresses and men's and women's swimwear is available through all
major levels of retail distribution.
The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns a
portfolio of nationally and internationally recognized brands,
including: Perry Ellis®, Original Penguin® by Munsingwear®,
Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®,
Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist®, Jantzen®
and Farah®. The Company enhances its roster of brands by
licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike® and
Jag® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR®, and Jack Nicklaus®
for golf apparel.
Sorry, applications are NOT being accepted through
www.StyleCareers.com. Apply directly at our website using
the link below.