Recruiter, Talent Acquisition-Creative & Design
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Recruiter, Talent Acquisition will be fully accountable for all recruitment & projects within multiple areas of our business, in particular Creative and Design. This will encompass client relationship management, the efficient and effective filling of open jobs with top talent, distributing meaningful and accurate reports and metrics, developing and implementing strategic global initiatives, building ready talent pools, and providing exceptional candidate care.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting for open and confidential positions across multiple disciplines: manpower planning, sourcing, pre-screening, face-to-face interviews, selection and reference checking and early onboarding.
- Work with Global Head of Talent Acquisition to develop recruitment strategies & contribute to global TA projects.
- Ensure delivery of consistent, efficient and effective recruitment services.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers and HR business partners to understand business objectives, role requirements and desired candidate profiles.
- Help provide training, coaching and general guidance to hiring managers on interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing, and administrative functions involved in full cycle recruiting, including the use of Workday.
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of ‘ready talent’ in core functional categories.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Michael Kors culture and use that understanding to recruit top talent and help candidates fully understand opportunities.
- Maintain internal Workday tools and databases with real time updates to candidate and client activities.
- Participate in weekly meetings with TA team, senior leadership, hiring managers and HR.
- Monitor costs related to the recruiting efforts; insuring adherence to budget limits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years of related experience conducting best in class, quality focused, full life cycle recruiting within a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Deep understanding of the Creative and Design world’s essential. A broad talent network would be highly desirable. Ability to easily grasp the MK brand identity is essential.
- Agency or Search firm recruiting experience is highly desirable, ideally combined with exposure to an in-house recruiting environment.
- Proven ability to engage and to act as teacher and coach to hiring managers and candidates.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb organizational skills.
- Advanced problem solving capability and ability to generate a collaborative, progressive work environment.
- Experience developing resourcing strategies, policies, tools and standard processes to increase overall organizational and recruiter capability.
- Well versed in social media capabilities from an employment branding and sourcing perspective.
- Executive presence and gravitas.
- Proven success in sourcing a variety of job requirements simultaneously.
- Up-to-date with related technologies and the latest Talent Acquisition strategies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V