HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
Support the HUGO BOSS Retail division US and Canada. The position is responsible for the full life-cycle of recruitment: recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). The position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of policy and procedure, federal and state laws regarding employment practices. The position is based in New York City, New York.
- Work closely with senior leadership to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, and delivers employment offer letters.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within the retail industry.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Completes weekly reporting on employment activity.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BA, preferably in Human Resources.
- 3-5 years of professional recruiting required.
- Knowledge of SAP and Recruitment systems.
- High volume recruitment experience required.
- Retail Industry recruitment knowledge is necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel).
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, hands-on.
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic.
- Strong verbal and communication skills as well as project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Excellent communication, building relationships and business acumen skills.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com