HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fit to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 14,500 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 130 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
including answering incoming phone calls, directing calls to appropriate employees, greeting visitors, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, and requisition of supplies. In addition, the Receptionist will perform general administrative duties including arrangements for office meetings and related tasks.
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Answer or refer all inquiries regarding retail store locations
- Serves guests by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies employee(s) of guest arrival
- Direct guests by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintain C-TPAT security guidelines by monitoring guestbook, issuing daily visitor passes
- Register all buyers, guest and visitors in Workspeed (building portal). Collect all visitor security cards from all guest when arriving on the 48th. Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Maintain clean reception area, reception closet and lobby
- Provide applications to all candidates for interviews
- Maintain and update HBNY telephone directories as required
- Assist with messenger service (place pickup, ensure delivery)
- Assist in cleaning out the espresso/coffee machine; restock the cup warmer with new cups for the next day
- Maintain and order kitchen supplies (i.e. milk, tea, and espresso beans)
- Code and process invoices from vendors in SAP
- Place service request orders in Workspeed (i.e additional freight elevator request, special after hour delivery arrangement or as specified by office manager).
- Collect and file COI’s (Certificate of Insurance) from all vendor, notify vendors when their COI will expire and obtain updated copies.
- Prepare correspondence and documents as necessary
- Flexible weekend schedule during Market Seasons (about 4-6 weekends a year if necessary)
- Handle special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point and Excel
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com