REPORTS TO: Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Received, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and kitchen supplies.
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Update extension list as employees are hired or terminated.
- Interact with building services and vendors as needed.
- Assist office manager and various departments with projects when needed.
- 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Max Mara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V