- Answer telephones and place calls quickly and efficiently using a multi-line telephone system.
- Greet clients and visitors upon arrival to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Provide support to various aspects with tasks related to A/P & A/R
- Miscellaneous Administrative duties
- Handle outgoing Federal Express, UPS, courier services, certified mail and other special shipments.
- Perform other light administrative work such as envelope stuffing, filing, photocopying, and collating.
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Solid receptionist skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.).