Our client, a Leading Footwear and Accessories Company, has an
opening for a Receptionist/Administrative and Shipping Assistant
in their New York office. This individual will be responsible for
screening calls, assisting visitors, filing and retrieving
documents, running errands, maintaining kitchen and office
supplies, and overseeing shipping procedures.
This is a great opportunity for a multitasking pro who enjoys
tackling exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Screen and direct all incoming calls
• Interact with guests/visitors in a personable and friendly
• Conduct preparation, maintenance, and clean-up of reception
area and in-house functions
• Assist staff with projects and special orders
• Maintain stock of all office supplies
• Proofread and enter orders when needed
• Organize physical and online files
• Conduct incoming shipping distribution
• Ship packages using FedEx software and troubleshoot all FedEx
• General office and shipping area maintenance
• At least 1-2 years of experience
• Strong multitasker with the ability to juggle competing
• Resourceful with a creative approach to problem-solving
• Professional demeanor, both in person and on the phone
• Warm and inviting interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
This position is full-time and the salary is $35K-$40K.
Please submit your resume to apply.