RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Utilize elevated levels of sales and client service to maximize sale performance
• After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and any special request to ensure customer satisfaction
• Keen interest in fashion industry and market trends
• Build and maintain a repeat clientele with constant client communication utilizing a client book
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times.
• Assist manager in implementation and maintenance of all merchandising directives
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional & reflective of brand image which are adhere to all times
• 1-2+ years sales experience required
• Associates degree preferred but not required
• Keen sense of current fashion and trends and fashion sensibility