Immediate career opportunity at a large multi-brand fashion company for a Quality Assurance Coordinator. The position will be working in their Edison, New Jersey offices/Warehouse. The position requires some local travel to retailers’ warehouses so candidate must have a car.
The purpose and of the position is to help improve the quality of company products by monitoring garment quality in terms of workmanship and measurements.
- Perform daily quality audits of apparel as per our company’s quality standard which includes TOP, pre-shipment samples, and bulk merchandise.
- Visually inspect garments for fabric defects, sewing defects, construction defects, color/shade/washing deviations and packing errors.
- Inspect garment measurements.
- Report to senior production manager regarding the QC result and make recommendations to improve in the future.
- The company offers an excellent benefit plan and salary.