PRODUCTION: PRODUCT APPROVAL ASSOCIATE
Reports To: Product Approval Manager/Senior Product Approval Manager/ Product Approval Director/Vice President of Product Approval
Direct Reports: None
Haddad Brands is a fast paced and very successful, privately held, NYC based, kid's apparel company.
Haddad Brands holds the global licenses for Nike, Jordan, Converse, Levi's, and Hurley children's wear. Our work environment is entrepreneurial, fast paced and FUN!
We are seeking a Product Approval Associate as part of the Production Team. Haddad has a unique group focusing solely on the product approval process to ensure bulk fabric, art execution and trims are approved to Haddad Brands and licensors’ standards to drive product execution and on-time deliveries. The Product Approval Associate will support the Product Approval team.
The Product Approval Associate will support the Product Approval team to ensure bulk fabric, art execution and trims are approved to Haddad Brands and licensors’ standards to drive product execution and on-time deliveries.
- Assist the Product Approval Manager and/or Product Approval Director throughout the entire approval process, including approving fabric qualities, wash, lab dips, artwork, accessories, trims and pre-production samples in a timely manner
- Partner with overseas vendors and offices to ensure timely delivery of all submissions and approvals
- Input deadlines and approval milestones into the tracking system for all submits and pre-production samples
- Organize and maintain seasonal boards, directive assortments and design catalogs by brand
- Send out fabric qualities, wash and color standards for production
- Sort and distribute submits from overseas to Design teams daily and prioritize by delivery date
- Organize and send back QRS samples overseas with comments
- Hang and maintain pre-production sample rack
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production Management, Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment