PRODUCTION PLANNER (The Underwear Group)
The Production Planner is responsible for the issue garment purchases for replenishment in accordance with customer demand. He or she will monitor production from order placement thru receipt of shipments in warehouse, and identify demand and execute garment purchases in a timely manner from projections and orders. He or she will also be responsible for finished goods tracking and reporting with the ability to identify outages early enough to be effected as well as be able to understand and maintain production and inventory requirements for the business.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create monthly production plan at SKU level based on forecast and inventory targets using Demand solutions/ACS.
- Executes monthly buys from JDA fulfill system.
- Issues AA’s and finished Goods Purchase orders, issues SA’s prior to shipment, and tracks goods in ACS
- Work with manager to confirm allocation of assortment.
- Elevate production issues to manager, work for resolution and execute the determined course of action. Must have ability to take action promptly
- Effective and clear daily communication via e-mail with the overseas offices
- Prepare and analyze weekly intake reports to identify any delivery issues as it relates to factory delays and/or potential customer delivery delays.
- Prepare monthly late goods list for manager review to identify any short falls in meeting customer demand for the month so that sales may review to determine any issue to shipping estimates.
- Maintain communications with all parties directly affected by purchasing and receiving of goods- design, sales, traffic, marketing, cost accounting and warehouses with regard to inventories vs. production plan vs. actual deliveries.
- Brings all new BASIC styles down from PDM into ACS and maintain product details (style number, size, color, etc.) for ACS Style Master to ensure accuracy of delivery, prices and all other hierarchy associated with the style.
- Produces weekly Size Outage Reports and reviews with manager to determine if air is necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ACS and JDA Fulfill
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multiple task
- Good follow-up skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- High math aptitude
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.