Large interior design and décor company specializing in custom window treatments, draperies, curtains, bedding, furniture and more… is seeking a high-level Production Manager to join their team. All of their manufacturing is done in-house so they need someone with domestic production floor management experience.
Knowledge of textile and fabrics industry a plus.
• Schedule and Manage production delivery schedules, and to address issues that require immediate corrective action plans.
• Communicate daily with vendors regarding the approval of price negotiations, purchase order confirmations, materials and production deliveries,
• Collaborate with Licensing departments to ensure that technical packets are graphically approved for development; input product specifications such as lab dips and strike offs.
• Monitor and track all pp/top sample submissions for licensor/buyer approvals. Heavy SKU experience.
• Set up style numbers, upc codes and factory purchase orders in system.
• Handle daily correspondence with factories regarding trims and ticket information from Sales in order to send to factories.
• Assist the Logistics department with shipping documents and vendor shipping confirmations for prompt deliveries
• Collaborate with Traffic and Accounting departments to make sure payment release and goods arrive in warehouse on time.
• Possible travel to both domestic/international factories/vendors
• Demonstrated working experience with overseas factories.
• Experience handling P.O.’s and WIP reports etc.
• Time Management skills
• Experience managing a production team
• Attention to detail
• Work in a high-pressure environment dealing with deadlines
Salary is open based on experience and industry.