PRODUCTION MANAGER - NYC
Reports to Director of Production
- Works with design team to manage a smooth transition of products to go into production stage.
- Monitor production cycle from PO to handover to logistics.
- Issue Production Inquiries/PO’s to the factories with attached TP’s
- Communicate any delivery issues to Director/Sales/Planner
- Daily communications with overseas factories via email/phone/skype
- Track production processes on a daily basis through WIP report
- Maintain Work In Progress Reports and trouble shoot any issues
- Review customer requirements and relay information to the factory. Testing/Packaging/Packing/Ticketing
- Enter and maintain approved costing in database
- Initiate and follow up on all testing requirements and reports. Maintain testing database.
- 5-7 years production experience
- Must have the ability to manage time between daily production responsibility, meetings and other special projects assigned
- Strong Excel and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Eligible to work in the US
- Fluency in Mandarin or Korean a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred