PRODUCTION MANAGER - Children's Apparel
Children's fashion apparel wholesale company located on Broadway in midtown Manhattan for over 25 years.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager that is knowledgeable, skilled and a quick thinker.
- Following up on production and delivery status through your daily emails to factories
- Keeping track of submits and production status with the following reports: Time and Action, Work in Process and daily emails with the factory
- Evaluating and approving fabrics and trim
- Distributing lab dips and sample submits to the Design and Tech departments and passing their comments to factories
- Reviewing Lab Test reports and Inspection Reports
- Reviewing and approving shipping documents and buying agency commission statements
- A minimum of 5 years of solid experience in production in the budget children’s industry
- A working knowledge of knit and woven fabrics, construction, washes and various fabric finishes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion design or related field a plus
No Sponsorship available
Please email your resume in MS Word format