PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT COORDINATORS - Handbags
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major high end brand in their search for Product Development Coordinators for Handbags! This is an open-ended temporary opportunity with a prestigious company in NYC!
The qualified candidate will work closely with total PD team, Design, Merchandising and balance cross-functional partners.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Superior attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and willingness to learn new systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance conflicting deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interest in fashion
Key Tasks will include:
- Supporting the Sampling Process:
- Creating and tracking sample requests
- Creating and maintaining material and hardware matrices
- Entering and maintaining information required for Tools of the Trade
- Running relevant reports
An outstanding professional will have...
- Basic knowledge of leather/textiles
- Illustrator Experience
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled