HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fit to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 14,500 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 130 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
As a member of the HUGO BOSS Merchandising team, the Production Coordinator partners with NY Sales, Int’l Sales, Global Replenishment & Warehousing to provide sales support & monitor all orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate with International Sales and US traffic department to ensure the clearance of all sample shipments via forwarding agents as well as different courier services.
- Organize samples, swatch cards & other sales tools in the showroom prior to 4 different selling seasons
- Receive all advertising sample requests from sales & communicate all needs to Germany. Maintain samples charts to ensure timely delivery. Track and deliver samples to sales.
- Follow critical path to place purchase orders against sales preorders – work with sales to place risk buys.
- Coordinate with Brand management & Sales to place all Pre-buy orders
- Work with Planning & Global Replenishment on placing all SOP, Outlet & ZLGP Orders
- Daily maintenance on all purchase orders: adjusting delivery dates based on ex-fty dates, updating faulty units, indicating mode of transport when necessary.
- Evaluating rejection reports from Germany & updating PO’s where needed
- Creating reports as needed during market season
- Monitor and clean out purchase orders once goods are received in warehouse
Deliveries – Mode of Transport
Receive weekly lists from International Sales to determine Boat or Air
Tracking Production Orders
- Liaison between Sales and International Sales - Daily communication with International Sales to get tracking details on all shipments to ensure timely deliveries
- Create delivery status reports to track shipments from supplier, through customs & to our warehouse to ensure timely deliveries to final customers
- Updating delivery status when we receive confirmations from Germany, HBI & suppliers
- Support DOS, Concession & Wholesale Delivery requests as needed
In House/Outside Sample Sales
Transfer Purchase Orders: Create manual purchase orders for merchandise to be transferred from Canada to Savannah or vice versa.