Associate Product Manager / Product Manager
The Production Coordinator will be accountable for execution of orders by performing responsibilities of sourcing and production, order placement, projection tracking, and delivery follow up.
• Manage product development and production process from initial design concept to bulk production.
• Manage all samples.
• Assist in daily communication to all vendors regarding the timing and action of all programs in work.
• Maintain and follow up on time & action calendar for pre-production samples, lab dips, bulk fabric approval and lab testing.
• Attend weekly garment fittings to monitor changes and ensure product integrity.
• Responsible for the development, ordering, and tracking of all garment samples from prototype.
• Responsible for accurate and efficient distribution of all incoming packages to the appropriate Design and Technical Design teams.
• Interact daily with the R&D, Design, Technical Design and Merchandising teams regarding all aspects of the product development process.
• Purchase order entry, maintenance and tracking with overseas vendors for on time delivery.
• 2-4 Years prior experience as Production Assistant with proven track record.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills- both written and verbal.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of the product development process.
• Proficient in word, excel and AS400.
• Additional related experience working in manufacturing and sourcing with global vendors.