The Kasper Group, Inc. has a great opportunity for a Production
Coordinator. The Production Coordinator will support the
Production team to establish and facilitate the production flow,
counter sourcing, and stock distribution and completion. Other
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor target and actual dates to ensure that patterns and
specs are sent and received on a timely basis and that pps are
submitted and approved on schedule.
- Work with agents/factories to ensure that fabric and trim are
shipped and in factory on time in order to meet required
- Work closely with agents, factories and other JAG departments
to resolve any issues that could affect deliveries
- Monitor garment Production by actively studying and
challenging WIP charts/production tracking sheets.
- Negotiate and confirm all garment delivery sates and ship
- Update/alert sales and allocations of any late deliveries or
- Work with allocations and traffic on any shipments that need
to be prioritized
- Attend necessary pre-production and production meetings also
prepare required reports
- Prepare end of season shipping report showing air vs boat
- Assist with projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Great time management and ability to multi-task
- Strong background in woven and knit construction and
- College Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of PLM and/or SAP a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of
race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.