PRODUCTION COORDINATOR, Accessories
Production Manager, Accessories
The Production Coordinator will be accountable for execution of orders by performing responsibilities of order placement, projection tracking, and delivery follow up.
- Communicating NY&C standards and issues with vendors domestic and overseas.
- PO data entry; tracking with overseas vendors for on time delivery.
- Maintaining and following up on time and action calendar for pre-production samples, lab dips, bulk fabric approvals and lab testing.
- Coordinating production issues internally with merchandising department.
- Sample Management.
- Review weekly production and shipping reports to discuss/resolve issues with PM and cross functional partners.
- Provide sales, production and shipping reports.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Ability to manage a product category from concept through Sourcing and delivery to the freight forwarder at the origin.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with critical ability to multi-task.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal with excellent follow-up.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel; AS400 a plus.
- Must have strong internal and external customer service mentality.
- Have analytical and detail oriented mindset.