• Maintain daily Production status charts, track goods on order, in progress and in-transit to ensure timely delivery
• Interact with cross functional team such as Design, Merchandising, and Transportation/Logistics
• Actively participate in weekly production meetings with cross functional team members
• Manage samples; Request samples from vendors, maintain sample tracking chart
• Communicate purchase orders to vendor
• Daily communication with vendors
• Set up vendor appt during Fashion trade show seasons and assist Production Designer during meetings
• Maintain and update NUORDER, wholesale website.
• Maintain and update WFX TPs.
• Work closely with Accounting/Finance to facilitate vendor payment process.
• Work with Planning/Allocation on fabric & trim sampling.
• Purchase Orders filing and make necessary PO revisions as Needed.
• Providing administrative support as needed: filing, faxing, copying, mail duties, etc.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as required (special projects)
Skills and Requirements:
• Must be extremely well ORGANIZED.
• Required to be computer proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
• Required Internship experience in Production
• 1 year experience in Production required.
• Fast pace environment, ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects from front to end
• Extremely motivated with drive and follow-through skills
• Must be detail orientated & self sufficient.
• Great interpersonal skills; capable of supporting a team environment
• Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
• Must have good time management and creative problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt and react to changing work environment