The Kasper Group has a great opportunity for a Production Assistant.
The Production Assistant will support the Production Teams, working
closely with Design and Textile teams to establish and facilitate
production flow. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited
to the following:
• Monitor target and actual dates to ensure that patterns and specs
are sent and received on a timely basis and that pps are
submitted and approved on schedule.
• Work with agents/factories to ensure that fabric and trim are
shipped and in factory on time in order to meet required garment
• Work closely with agents, factories and other departments to
resolve any issues that could affect deliveries
• Monitor garment Production by actively studying and challenging
WIP charts/production tracking sheets.
• Negotiate and confirm all garment delivery sates and ship modes
• Update/alert sales and allocations of any late deliveries or
• Work with allocations and traffic on any shipments that need to be
• Attend necessary pre-production and production meetings also
prepare required reports
• Prepare end of season shipping report showing air vs boat figures
• Assist with projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3-5 years of apparel experience a must
• Must be analytical
• Strong organizational skills/detail-oriented
• Multi tasking
• Ability to prioritize
• Good time management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other
federal, state or local protected class.
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.