PRODUCTION ARTIST - Leading Beauty Company
Our client, a Leading Beauty Company, is actively seeking a professional and creative Production Artist to join their innovative team in Los Angeles. Candidates will produce production files for digital marketing and related projects in our client’s exciting fast-paced environment.
- Execute breakouts & revisions/refinements to existing campaigns
- Assist in creating promotional pieces
- Collecting final Files and mechanicals for printing
- Create and set up templates
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized
- Prioritize tasks to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- 3D skills, UX/UI understanding, experience in Sketch, traditional/digital illustration a plus
- Understanding of collateral campaigns such as outdoor, banners, in-theatre, consumer ads, mobile/tablet
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated and collaborative team player
- Ability to visualize abstract concepts
- Creative problem solver, positive attitude and high-level of integrity and reliability
If interested, please submit your current resume and samples for review.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.