PRODUCTION ARTIST - Elite Beauty Brand - DOE
Our client, an Elite Beauty Brand, is seeking a Production Artistto join their amazing design team in Los Angeles. Idealandidates are highly detail focused and very technically savvy.
- Oversee the production, revision, and repurposing of existing collateral and point of sale materials
- Resize existing advertisements for various publications
- Develop graphics for packaging production and PowerPoint presentations
- Manage, organize, and maintain asset library; fulfill art requests
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Perform other duties as required
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 or CC (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Comprehensive knowledge of print/web production process
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects under pressure of tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and cooperative team environment that is fast-paced and results-oriented with a constantly evolving workflow
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
If you are available and interested, please send us your most current resume with any relevant work samples.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.