PRODUCTION AND BUYING ANALYST - Entry Level
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major high end brand in their search for an entry level Production and Buying Analyst to work with the product development team and suppliers international suppliers. This position is a full time ongoing freelance assignment.
- Primary responsibility of this position is to create monthly production plans that provide a level of product availability to all distribution channels in keeping with Company objectives.
- This includes production management with service providers through receipt of finish goods into Global DC centers.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Production Planning and management:
- Analyze finished goods inventory levels, production receipts and forecast to determine monthly production buy plan within the planning cycle and production lead times.
- Determine opportunities to deploy inventory from DC to DC in an effort to keep inventory levels at company objectives.
- Monitor service providers production schedule on a daily basis and address/problem solve issues with various Supply Chain teams to ensure on time delivery.
- Coordination and effective communication with cross functional business partners regarding production delivery issues and impact to floor set and wholesale orders.
- Generation, distribution and maintenance of purchase orders to service providers as required by production plans.
Manage daily inquiries from Distribution channels on Product availability:
- Review and execute daily inquiries from Business Partners i.e. new production need, opportunities to expedite production in the pipeline and availability of excess inventory.
- Determine Inventory allocation for the distribution channels that is aligned with business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field with 1-3 years of experience with a thorough understanding of Production Planning and Inventory Allocation.
- Knowledge of JDA Planning System preferred or relative planning system.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, as well as Micro Strategy for internal candidate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access & SQL query (a plus but not required)
- Strong Analytical, Influential Communication, Organizational, Problem Solving and Flexibility skills are required
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled