PRODUCT INTEGRITY MANAGER
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a fashion client in Mahwah, NJ in their search for a Product Integrity Manager! This role is ongoing freelance (40 hours/week) with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. The Product Integrity Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of quality assurance and testing programs across all product areas for a brand.
The Product Integrity Manager’s primary responsibilities include:
- Plans and directs the daily activities of the product integrity team for the Brand; provides technical guidance to staff.
- Identifies, resolves and trouble shoots quality issues as they arise in the manufacturing process, ensuring production meets approved standards.
- Involved in the testing process which may be to review and direct a testing specialist on failed reports and/ or analyze product at concept stage; providing a recommendation based on quality or testing concerns.
- Direct supervision and development of the Product Integrity team for the brand.
- Manages vendor communication for the brand regarding internal and external quality and testing processes.
- Brand liaison with Corporate Compliance department
- Brand specific work which may vary and could include:
- Works with team and legal partners to research federal/state and provincial laws pertaining to markets where product is to be offered for sale. Responsible for most cost effective approach for ensuring compliant product.
- Partners with the Business in communication of all quality/ regulatory matters.
- Tracks vendor performance through testing, inspections and customer quality issues; ranks vendors quarterly to determine third party inspection requirements. Schedules product inspections, reviews reports and release shipments as required.
The candidate for the Product Integrity Manager will have these required skills/experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in textile/apparel science or closely related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 7 years quality and testing experience in a corporate retail role for womenswear.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of QA/QC methods and practices including statistical analysis and sampling.
- Must have working knowledge of a variety of ASTM/AATCC industry accepted test methods and possess skill in applying product specifications and interpretation of data.
- Must be able to strike a balance between product quality and the cost of achieving necessary level of control.
- Able to establish priorities and adapt to evolving product trends and a changing product mix while meeting/exceeding deadlines.
- Ability to lead and develop highly effective teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage effective cross-functional partnerships.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled