PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LEATHER
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major high end brand in their search for a Leather Product Development Manager. This candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development, commercialization, and timely delivery of innovative fashion leathers from design concept through production.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Leather Management to...
- Organize, maintain, track and report on leather sample order information
- Maintain a chart to communicate all leather information for their collection including price, skin size, thickness lead time, minimums, and surcharges.
- Place and track with tanneries all color dips, sample requests received from Design and PD and Market Week orders. Ensure that the ECVision database is complete, accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Accurate follow up with overseas tanneries for status updates.
- Possess an awareness of the product development timeline and understand how their function relates to the big picture
- Proactively communicate with the team and cross functional partners about leather delivery, shipping distribution and any issues regarding late deliveries
- Partner with team to maintain and organize an efficient leather library as well as archiving system that includes development folders and article masters.
- Receive, label, swatch, check thickness, skin size and article characteristics of leather skins received in NY.
- Process and maintain invoices to record and accurately track the leather budget.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Experience with Leather is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A true team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and balance high priority situations under pressure
- Possesses creative and innovative way of thinking
- Takes proactive approach with strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt to an evolving environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills to interpret and react to information accurately
An outstanding professional will have...
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Window, Word, Power Point, PLM and ECVision
- Currently working in related fields
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled