PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR - Men's Accessories
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major high end fashion brand in their search for a Product Development Coordinator for Men’s Accessories! This position is to cover a maternity leave and is based at their state-of-the-art offices in NYC!
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Product Development to:
- Lead Early Development process by working with Design and Merchandising to communicate and execute concepts and aesthetic intentions for all Men’s SLGs outlet product.
- Collaborate with the design team & global partners to execute designs, produce styles and execute all protos during the product lifecycle.
- Initiate, correct and follow up on all development from 1st proto through commercialization.
- Manage all related material and hardware matrices in ECV.
- Manage cost sheet creation and maintenance in partnership with partners overseas from early development through standardization and monthly POs.
- Manage pre-costing and develop strategies to meet/exceed margin requirement while maintaining design aesthetic.
- Use knowledge of costing to develop cost right product in accordance with PDT.
- Oversee ordering of Early Development and Commercialization materials.
- Collect and analyze data to support Sr. Director as needed.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 2-3 years’ experience in product development (experience in leather goods is a plus)
- Knowledge of costing, product integrity, materials & retail math
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel and ECV (or similar program)
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled