PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR - Handbags
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major high end brand in their search for a Product Development Coordinator for Handbags!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross-functional partner for Design, Merchandising, Materials and Technical Teams.
- Executes product development activities based on strategies and priorities set by Sr. Manager of PD.
- Monitor calendars with Manager to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Analyzes Design Cards for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate with Tech the sending of development packages, materials and trims to sample rooms and Service Providers.
- Manages the timely delivery of samples, mockups and other submits from sample facilities to Design.
- Chase design for submit comments and issue to SPs
- Work to meet PDT milestones and work to achieve on time delivery of finished goods
- Work out of the box, multitask and juggle ad hoc projects and processes for quick accurate turnaround.
- Attend weekly fittings
- Build and maintain Bill of Materials.
- Make sure WIPs are submitted weekly by SPs and review with Manager
- Manage seasonal HTS chart data collection
- Collect and evaluate final cost sheets
- Update systems with packaging and final confirmed costs at the end of each season
- Collect and review care/content labels by style from SP
- Prepares data for end of season recaps.
- Assist with new systems transition (ECvision)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for building working relationships within teams
- Strong time management and organizational skills to establish priorities and meet specific timelines.
- Ability to proactively trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Advanced computer skills, tech pack and/or BOM building experience, PLM, Microsoft Access, Outlook, Excel
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled