Product Development Assistant will utilize product development and process knowledge to assist the sourcing and raw material development process for assigned divisions
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
We are looking for team players ready to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include assisting with color approvals, sampling process and sourcing. Assisting Product Development and Design teams as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of product development, color matching and textiles required.
- 0 to 1 years’ experience in apparel industry.
- Experience with lab dips and sample yardage ordering/tracking a plus
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required, product development or textile major preferred. Recent college grad with internship experience in apparel industry ideal.
- Valid Driver's License is required.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Excel & Word.
- Must have the ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.