SAVE THE DATE!!!
Aquent will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Print Designer specializing in High Fashion/Beauty/E-Commerce/Cosmetics so have your design chops on deck! You should have experience in luxury retail, strong photo education, possibly creative work in publications and/or high end retail. A strong eye for typography is required with strong presentation skills.
• BA degree in Graphic Design/related field or equivalent work experience
• Must possess excellent layout/design/production skills/photography skills
• Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Must be organized and self motivating
• Work in fast paced environment
• Excellent typography
• Needs to have a strong foundational type/design eye
• Fluent understanding of current social and digital trends and technologies
• Passionate and knowledgeable about Brand Development and understands client interaction in the shopping path
• Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and organizing files
• Experience in beauty or luxury retail