PRESENTATION DESIGNER - Fashion & Lifestyle Brands (CAA-GBG)
Brand Studio CAA-GBG is seeking a Presentation Designer to join the New York team full-time.
This Presentation Design role will be responsible for supporting the Brand Management and Sales team with projects such as Retail Pitch presentations and Licensing Brand Extension presentations. Additionally, this role will coordinate file sharing for Brand Management requests with the lead Design teams in Brand Studio (LA and London).
- Creation of compelling and professional Presentation Designs.
- Adaptation of current Brand Assets into new retail category and product comps.
- Production on files to include organization of Brand Assets and file sharing.
Skills and Requirements
- BFA in Graphic Design/Marketing/Branding.
- 3-5 years of professional design experience at a marketing, branding or licensing agency.
- Superior skills in Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop), Keynote and Powerpoint as well as working knowledge of UI design. Sketch Up not required but a plus.
- Strong understanding of production for digital distribution of files.
- Excellent organizational skills and file management.
- Retail awareness and ability to communicate brand or product strategy clearly in writing skill and visual presentations.
- Partner with Brand Managers and Senior Designers to ensure that design comps for new categories are consistent with the Brand Guidelines and do not infringe on intellectual property rights.
Brand Studio CAA-GBG is the sole creative agency resource for CAA-GBG, a global brand management group and joint venture between leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and Global Brands Group (GBG), one of the world’s leading branding, apparel, and fashion product companies.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer