HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
To ensure nationwide coverage of all HUGO BOSS men’s and women’s collections. This position is also responsible for planning, managing, and implementing various internal and external communications.
• Work Closely with VP and Directors to develop/execute PR strategy that identifies and amplifies all key brand initiatives for BOSS and HUGO Brands while ensuring brand consistency across all communications.
• Act as an effective advocate for PR priorities and initiatives, proactively seek unique opportunities and partnerships to generate brand exposure.
• Focus on Menswear BOSS and HUGO Collections, manage Domestic and International Press requests.
• Support VIP, Sports and Art sponsorship initiatives.
• Manage/Develop cohesive pitching plans/tactics that deliver targeted messages securing significant press coverage, feature stories and organic social media.
• Build and maintain a network of press and influencer relationships; maintain an effective internal database of contacts that streamlines the planning and pitching process.
• Stay informed of PR best practices and tools, including changes in the media landscape and social media innovations, and implement into current systems and processes.
• Maintain clear lines of internal organization and communication with team PR Coordinators development of their skills and talents, sharing knowledge and insight.
• Regularly analyze results and ideate new strategies and tactics to improve PR metrics.
• Support seasonal press days, Presentations and Fashion Shows.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (preferably in marketing/communications or journalism).
• Minimum of 5+ years of PR experience within the fashion, luxury goods, a related industry with a background in Menswear.
• A proven track record of creating and executing PR programs that drive measurable business results.
• Detail oriented with an eye for consistency; ability to multi - task with changing priorities.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write and edit press releases, executive Q&A’s, media alerts, etc.
• A comprehensive understanding of the media landscape including print, digital, broadcast and social and the dynamics that impact PR strategy.
• A creative, innovative, and energetic self-starter with a strong sense of initiative. Flexible, organized, team player with strong social skills dedicated to the success of the PR organization as a whole.
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good working knowledge of DMR, Fashion GPS, Fashion Monitor and other PR tools
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.