PLM ASSISTANT - Raw Materials
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the
hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to
jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes,
swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and
gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages
personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it
Kate Spade & Company has over 168 retail shops and outlet stores
across the United States and more than 87 shops internationally.
Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and
on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or
Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
Key data in PLM for leather, fabric, hardware and trim:
- Manage supplier set up
- Manage seasonal raw material set up
- Copy carryover raw materials and colors in PLM
- Input all new raw material data (leather, fabric, hardware
- Create seasonal accessories color palettes
- Capture all changes, drops, adds and bulk approval comments
- Maintain development and bulk standard ex dates
- Receive and check in all developments and bulk approval
- NY R&D team to capture changes, drops, adds
- Overseas office as needed
- Track and provide R&D / PD reports for follow up
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work cross functionally between materials team,
product development/production, merchandising, and design
- Ability to work across multiple brands and manage multiple
- Excellent follow up and communication skills
- Great time management and ability to multi-task
- Strong follow-through
- Detail oriented
- PLM experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Apply directly at our website using the link below. Please be
sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the referring website.