Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
- Working closely with business users, gather requirements and translate to functional design documents to be provided to application support Vendors for implementation.
- Understand the Michael Kors’ business processes as it related to Product design and development systems and provide support to business community.
- Work very closely with business users and external Vendors to ensure the accurate rollout of system enhancements and production issues fixes.
- Develop functional business requirements specifications to support improved business process and business/systems modification. The specification developed would be at a level where it would document the business need and is not a technical document. It is geared toward the business community, and is readable by the business community as well as the technical community to help define the business requirements.
- Work closely with IT and business partners to assure the timeliness for the completion of projects. Develop and execute integrated testing scripts. Coordinate with and incorporate business community into the testing process. Develop or oversee the development of user documentation and training material needed by the business community.
- Working closely with IT resources (internal and external) to assist with issue resolution when appropriate.
- PLM training for end users – internal and external users.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V