PLANNING MANAGER, Factory Outlet
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
Responsible for successfully developing specific merchandise plans to meet key business objectives and financial goals, ensuring profitability and aligning consumer purchasing trends with product offers in FO. This position supports merchant teams and works with key areas to drive performance through analytics while being proactive in response to current business trends. Supports company objectives, as well as identify and apply solutions to problems that will reduce liability and maximize business opportunities. Manage, train, coach and develop up to 3 direct reports.
- Develop & forecast seasonal department / class / subclass financial objectives for all retail product categories that meet division level financial goals and present to management.
- Maintain monthly OTB process with inventory investments to maximize productivity including initial buy, liquidation, re-orders, and allocation strategies for specific product categories to ensure merchandise remains competitive.
- Proactively identify dept. specific retail issues and opportunities, proposing solutions and communicating a unified direction: includes recommending & executing markdowns with the merchandise buying team.
- Regularly (weekly) review of key performance indicators with sales, margin, turnover, sell-thru and inventory; reacting to changes in demand and logistics.
- Ensures alignment of merchandise buy plans, budgets, sales forecasts and other business goals to financial targets.
- Responsible for both pre-season and in-season sales and inventory management
- Support the development, implementation & execution of new business processes, planning tools and merchandise systems technology.
- Partner with various resources to ensure product selection meets supply/demand (i.e. Wholesale, Regional Managers, I T, Merchandisers & the Retail Merchant Buying Team)
- Perform Ad Hoc analysis based on historical performance & merchandise product attributes.
- Build and Manage by store location financial budgets for Factory Outlets.
- Utilizes SAP Retail / AFS / BIS reporting for inventory and other sales based business requirements.
- Utilizes Retail Merchandise Planning System for Inventory, Sales, Receipts, and GM analysis.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com
- Degree in Business / Merchandising or 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrate understanding of merchandise financials & profitability
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Strong Oral & Written communication skills
- Requires Flexibility / Multi-tasking
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities
- Can do attitude