- Develop Sales, GM, and inventory plans for key Customers by product.
- Manage Replenishment Strategies and process for key programs – Vendor Managed Inventory
- Partner with Divisional Planner and Sales to ensure consistency and best practices across all divisions. Ensure key milestones and deliverables for all planning activities are successfully achieved.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategy & Innovation
- Participate in development of new methodologies, as needed, to improve planning process and results
- Review Retail Plans for the product area of responsibility to support the Customer (Key Customers) Validate that overall Customer plans achieve the sales and GM objectives for the division.
- Determine appropriate Vendor Managed inventory process for key programs
Operations & Results
- Develop Merchandise and Financial Plan by Customer, reconcile to product and strategies
- Perform historical sales analysis to support seasonal hindsight process
- Manage in season forecast process by Customer. Partner with Divisional Planner and Sales to reconcile shipment forecasts to plan.
- Complete risk and opportunity analysis by Customer.
- Manage replenishment process and inventory for key Customers (where applicable)
- Manage and control inventory levels, identify risks and opportunities
- Complete and manage standard POS reporting and Analysis.
- Responsible to achieve net sales and GM Targets set for Customers
- Responsible to achieve project management goals
Customers & Relationships
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of processes and the sharing of best practices
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional partners
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers
Leadership & Teams
Skills and Requirements
- Ensure high performance standards thru Coaching, training, and development. Perform ongoing talent assessments
- Strong Analytical and Business acumen
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in planning and merchandising
- Bachelor’s Degree