Women’s advanced contemporary line seeking a production pattern maker who is detailed and hardworking. You will work closely with design team and production in a busy and fast paced environment to develop approved production patterns. Must work well under pressure in a high stress environment, very organized, and be extremely detail oriented. Must be able to work with very fast leadtime and have extensive pattern and construction knowledge.
Candidate must be motivated, able to multi task and work well within the design team in order to meet deadlines. Must have at least 10 years experience in advanced women’s ready to wear, with a full range of fabric knowledge and be willing to relocate to Miami, FL.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be able to execute all design from sketch, drape, and concept to a final pattern
- Be able to reccomend new techniques or methods to improve either fit or cost
- Attend fittings with design and production team, taking extensive notes/fit comments
- Make all necessary revisions to pattern based on fit notes ensuring pattern is fully balanced, with all proper labeling and pattern indications. Any placement or special
instruction must be indicated on the pattern.
- Weekly fittings with fit model making sure that pattern is matching production pattern ensuring all points of measure are in tolerance and garments fits correctly
Compensation: Six figures!