PATTERN MAKER - Team Uniforms - Must Relocate to Sparta, TN
Wilson is the brand behind more winning moments in sports every day than any other brand in the world. We have been at the heart of sports history for a century, and no other company has been as influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis, golf, baseball and American football as Wilson.
We are currently seeking a Pattern Maker at our Sparta, Tennessee facility, who will create patterns that will fulfill the needs for proper construction, fit, appearance, and fabric utilization.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and modify base patterns
- Digitize new patterns
- Insure patterns and designs are updated for sublimation – Key Task/Skill
- Provide product specification as required for proper fit
- Communicate across various manufacturing functions
- Maintain files for Lectra system
- Insure computers and programs are in operable condition
- Work with the product development department in Chicago
This role requires a High School Diploma or GED. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years of patternmaking experience. Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus!
Other qualifications include:
- Solid mathematical skills; ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Understand and operate a Lectra Pattern/Marking System
- Have a working knowledge of apparel manufacturing processes and procedures (ex. understand how a pattern change will impact the amount of fabric needed and production ease/time)
- Ability to understand a product specification sheet
- Working knowledge of prepping patterns for sublimation
- Ability to work with various departments to achieve goals
- High level of teamwork, communications, and interpersonal skills