PART TIME SUPPORT ASSOCIATE - CAMBRIDGESIDE GALLERIA- CLUB MONACO
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates
modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men.
Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has
been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully
designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable
pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco
became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
· Replenishment of product to the sales floor
· fold or hang all merchandise according to visual standards
· Maintain constant awareness of merchandise replenishment needs
· Have complete knowledge of the store's merchandise, back of
house and front of house layout
· Ensure stock area is organized, including merchandise supplies
and display materials
· Assist any cleaning or maintenance issues that occur on the
sales floor or in the stock room as necessary
· Assist in executing the monthly flip process in line with the
· Ensure visual standards are maintained throughout the store.
· Assist in the execution of window changes and the
dressing/styling of all interior mannequins on time and on
· Execute merchandising based on markdowns and promotions as per
corporate office or photo directives
· Utilize the “Store Experience Walk through Action Plan”
template and file in visual binder.
· Provide necessary feedback to the visual team and Store
Manager to drive the business through visual and merchandising
· Communicate daily with SEM to convey changes and issues with
· Communicate store deficiencies i.e. lighting fixtures, visual
standards and cleanliness
· Provide necessary feedback to the Ops and Visual team on
product/size sell through
· Minimum 2 years of related experience; retail experience
· Must have an eye for merchandising, creative display and
· Excellent interpersonal skills leading a team environment
· Excellent English communication - verbal and written
· Excellent time management/project skills
· Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
· Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and
group) decisions in a timely manner
· Goal orientated: ability to stay focused on creating winning
· Dedication to high levels of Customer Service and Sales
· Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting
receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that
continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the
fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City’s
Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140
locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London,
Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.
Apply directly at our website using the link below. Please be
sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the referring website.