PART-TIME SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE - POLO 5TH AVE
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of product, brands and international markets.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to
achieving our business objectives and our overall success. We
offer exciting career opportunities and are always searching
for the most talented people to join our team.
Purpose and Scope:
The Support Specialist role is to ensure that incoming and
outgoing merchandise is processed according to the regulations
and standards of the Company. The Support Specialist will also
play a key role in the replenishment process with RFID as well
as the maintenance and organization of the stock room in order
to facilitate the selling of the Polo product.
• Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete; match
product received to description on documents and report any
discrepancies to management. Distribute product to
• Complete and properly document customer shipments daily.
Verify shipments are packaged according to the Company
standards, are accompanied by the appropriate
documentation, and applicable shipping fees are charged.
• Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or
distribution centers with proper packaging and supporting
• Responsible for executing the replenishment process through
audits and the use of RFID technology to get product to the
sales floor in order to drive business.
• Responsible for maintenance and organization of the stock
• Processing and organization of transfer documents, shipping
documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents,
sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other
• Knowledge of shrinkage control and Company regulations on
how to handle issues and reporting of any violations.
• Work with management throughout the year to focus on
inventory accuracy and resolve inventory discrepancies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
• Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
• Proficient typing skills – accuracy and speed a must
• Must read and write English (Bilingual is a plus)
• 1-2 years of experience in related field
• High School or College Graduate
• Knowledge of RFID a plus.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the