Founded in Massachusetts in 1863 by John A. Frye, The Frye Company is the original maker of American footwear.
For more than 153 years, Frye craftsmen have been dedicated to the art of shoemaking, creating modern patterns, discovering materials and even inventing machinery. Rooted in authentic American heritage, The Frye Company uses the best leathers, designs and innovations in the pursuit of timeless, artisanal style.
Today, the brand is propelled by its relevance and expansion into new categories, while remaining true to its original promise. Frye products have withstood the test of time and have created brand loyalists across cultural shifts and the passing of generations.
Since 2011, Frye has expanded its presence to include stores in SoHo NYC, Boston, Chicago, Georgetown, Atlanta, Dallas, Long Island (New York), Fairfax (Virginia), San Francisco, Austin, Nashville, Denver and Charlotte (North Carolina).
Frye’s mission, to make iconic leather goods that endure, has remained unchanged throughout its storied history.
The Frye Company currently has exciting opportunity available for Sales Associates interested in joining the team at our retail store location in Austin, TX. Sales Associates at The Frye Company are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the Frye brand. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
• Contribute to the success of the store by consistently
achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a
• Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with
all customers and by maintaining consistent and open
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in
communication with clients and peers
• Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with
regard to merchandising and visual presentation.
Skills and Requirements
• 1-3 years of sales experience preferred.
• Strong interest in fashion and a passion for trend
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the