PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE, Frye Retail
Founded in 1863 in Marlboro, Massachusetts by John A. Frye,
the Frye Company is the oldest, continuously operating
footwear brands in the nation and one of the most recognizable
and highly esteemed of all American brands. Our history and
our heritage is told in every stitch of every shoe we have
made for nearly 150 years, across cultural shifts and changes
in fashion, for generation upon generation. Today, Frye boots
are accessorized and envied on city streets, worked and
roughed upon country roads and chosen above all others for
their inimitable style and uncompromising quality.
In 2011, The Frye Company opened its first Flagship Store in
SoHo, New York City and has continued to expand to include
stores in Boston, Georgetown, Chicago, Atlanta, Long Island,
Dallas and Tyson's Corner. Currently, The Frye Company has
exciting opportunity available to join the Sales Team in our
newest store location in Tyson’s Corner Center, Virginia.
Sales Associates at The Frye Company are responsible for
working directly with our customers to create a memorable
shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a
passion for the Frye brand. Specific responsibilities of the
Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
• Contribute to the success of the store by consistently
achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a
• Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with
all customers and by maintaining consistent and open
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in
communication with clients and peers
• Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with
regard to merchandising and visual presentation.
Skills and Requirements
• 1-3 years of sales experience preferred.
• Strong interest in fashion and a passion for trend
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the